We don’t know what’s around the corner with who we can see, can’t see and where we can and can’t socialise. One thing is for sure this year - we will all be looking forward to celebrating Christmas at home but also treat our loved ones as much as we can!
We’ve taken the stress out of sourcing bespoke artisanal ingredients from all over the world to create the very special Knock Knock Ho hO HO Hamper!
Our selection ranges from a tastefull cheese selection from France, honey from an artisanal producer in Bermondsey, sustainably-sourced smoked salmon from a unique smokehouse in the very heart of the Cotswolds, French Champagne selected by our friend at Tiger Wines in Peckham, Foie gras from France as well as a selection of really nice Chutney, to some mince pies made by Zara's Kitchen, catering company in London and list goes on.
We want to give you and your friends access at some products you're not used to taste and find easily. This Hamper is a really treat whether you're looking to delight a colleague, client, friend or family member or just yourself! No shame in that.
The Ho hO HO Hampers includes 15 special products:
- Smoked Salmon Belly Slices 200 gr - From Smokin Brothers
- Terrine de fois gras - 130gr - Medelys France
- Cheese - Epoisses - 280 gr - Beillevaire
- Cheese - Tomme aux 7 fleurs- 200g- Beillevaire
- Fig & Honey crackers - The Fine Cheese Company
- Cherries, Almonds & Linseeds crackers - The Fine Cheese Company
- Pork Pie - Handmade
- Cranberry biscuits pur beurre - Alain Yvelin biscuiterie in France
- Chutney selection ( Apricot & Ginger bread, Onion, Mango and Fig) - Favols France
- Raspberry chocolate Truffles - Chocolatier Mathez, France
- Bermondsey Street Bees Honey
- Mince pies - Zara's Kitchen
- Champagne - "Accord majeur' from Champagne France and selected by Tiger Wines in Peckham
- Dammann christmas tea
- Damman christmas herbal tea
Our Christmas hampers will be available for pre-order from the 2nd November and delivered to you with a merry smile on the week of the 21st of December.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We currently deliver in and around London only. For an exact map click here
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
Delivery is free on orders above £35
On orders between £18.50 and £35 there is a delivery charge of £5
On orders under £18.50 there is a delivery charge of £10
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
You can select your delivery date and an AM / PM / Evening slot when placing your order. We will contact you on the day of the delivery to confirm a 2h delivery window.
Some products have a weekly order cut off date for a delivery on a specific day in a week - like our Sunday Feast, or Fish boxes. These products will have a limited delivery dates available.