- The promoter is Knock Knock by Smith & Brock whose registered office is at Arches 254-255 Grosvenor Terrace, London, United Kingdom, SE5 0NP.
- The competition is open to people who live in London except employees of Knock Knock by Smith & Brock and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Competition begins on Friday 16th April and finishes on Wednesday 21st of April at 11:59 pm GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
If you are entering the competition via Facebook:
- Follow knock_knock_by_smith_and_brock on Facebook.
- Like the Facebook post.
Tag a friend in the comments below.
If you are entering the competition via Instagram:
- Follow knock_knock_by_smith_and_brock on Instagram.
- Like the Instagram post.
- Tag a friend in the comments below.
- Share the post on your Instagram story.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition prize is 1x limited edition Knock Knock apron along with 1x Knock Knock BBQ box. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Email/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within a week of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.