Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 4 white seeded bagels, halved horizontally
- 100g smoked salmon slices
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 150g cream cheese
- 1 tsp chives, finely chopped, stalks to garnish
- Toast the bagel halves until golden brown. Meanwhile, dress the smoked salmon with the lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Soften the cream cheese using a spoon in a mixing bowl and spread onto the bottom half of the toasted bagels.
- Arrange the slices of smoked salmon evenly on top of the cream cheese and sprinkle over the chopped chives. Transfer to serving plates.
- Place a few chive stalks on top of the smoked salmon and rest the toasted top halves of the bagels on top, to the side. Serve immediately.