- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 taco shells
1) Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the diced potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and brown on all sides. Remove from the skillet.
2) In the same skillet, add the sausage and onion. Cook, breaking up the sausage as it cooks, until browned and cooked completely and the onion is tender, about 10 minutes. Add in the paprika, cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook for one more minute. Add the potatoes back in and stir to combine.
3) Serve in taco shells with salsa!
Recipe Credit: Taste and Tell Blog