Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 x 380g pizza bases (see pizza dough recipe here!)
- Jar of pizza sauce (see homemade pizza sauce recipe here!)
- 2 cups grated cheese (or how about some true Italian mozzarella?)
- 150g sliced salami (try this delicious traditional salami!)
- A pack of mushrooms, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
1) Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan. Grease two baking trays. Place a pizza base on each prepared tray.
2) Spread each base with tomato pizza sauce and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Top each with salami, mushrooms and tomatoes. Sprinkle each with remaining pizza cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until bases are crisp and cheese is melted and golden.
3) Serve pizzas topped with basil.
Recipe Credit: Taste.com