Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 45 minutes
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, halved
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons small rosemary sprigs
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Rosemary sprigs, extra, to serve
1) Preheat oven to 200C. Place the potato in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Season well with salt. Place over high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 mins or until slightly tender. Drain in a large colander, shaking the colander to roughen the surface of each potato.
2) Heat the oil in a large flameproof roasting pan over high heat. Season potato. Add to the pan and cook, turning, for 5 mins or until potato is light golden. Remove from heat.
3) Sprinkle the potato with rosemary. Arrange the garlic around the potato in the pan. Roast, turning occasionally, for 30 mins or until potato is golden brown and crisp. Serve with extra rosemary.
Recipe Credit: Taste.com