For 4 to 6 people
Prep. time: 25 min
Cooking time: 35 min
750 g parsnips
600 g heritage carrot mix
375 g carrots
2 garlic cloves
4 tbsp olive oil
2/3 tsp Honey
Salt and pepper
1) Pre-heat your oven to 200C.
2) Peel the parsnips and carrots and cut in half lengthways.
3) Peel and slice the garlic cloves.
4) Place everything in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, pepper and thyme.
5) After 20 min, drizzle with honey and bake it for another 15 min, until the carrots are tender.
6) Serve with fresh thyme.
You can prepare this side dish the day before and reheat it in the oven for 15 minutes (or until hot enough) at 180C.
Put a foil sheet on top to protect them and don’t hesitate to drizzle with a little extra olive oil.