- Wash carefully the tops of the radish bunch.
- Peel one medium-sized potato cut in quarter and cook in a saucepan, starting with cold water until cooked.
- Bring another pan of water to a boil, add the radish tops and cook for 10 minutes.
- Peel one small clove of garlic and place in a food processor, add the cooked potatoes, the cooked radish tops, 1 tablespoon of creme fraiche, 1 tbsp of grated parmesan, season with salt and pepper and blend until smooth. Adjust (add more cream, more parmesan or more salt and pepper according to your taste).
- Reheat until tepid or hot if you want to use it as a starter (serve with bread) or let it cool and use it as a dipping sauce !
- Use it as a sauce for your pasta!