Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Italian dressing (try this delicious homemade recipe!)
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bell pepper red, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
1) Using a large skillet on a medium/high heat, add 1lb of sliced mushrooms and sprinkle a little salt. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown colour, stirring few times.
2) To the same skillet add 1 cup of Italian dressing, 1 diced onion and 1 sliced red pepper. Stir and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium heat, season with salt and pepper, if needed, cook for 3 more minutes, stirring few times.
3) Serve warm or cold with a dash of freshly chopped parsley. Keep in the refrigerator in the air tight container for up to 3-5 days. Enjoy!
Recipe Credit: Oh Sweet Basil