Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts OR 6 large chicken thighs (bone-in or boneless)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lime about 2 tablespoons
- Chopped coriander
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter, add honey and juice from 1/2 of a lime, stir and bring to a boil. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Transfer chicken to a plate.
3) Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, garlic, and remaining lime juice to the pan and stir until melted bubbling. Transfer chicken back to the pan and spoon sauce from the pan over each piece of chicken.
4) Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Add lime slices and chopped coriander for garnish and serve.
Recipe Credit: Creme de la Crumb