Total Time: 10 mins
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 garlic clove finely grated or pressed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 fine sea salt or added to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or to taste
1) Combine all ingredients in a mason jar, cover tightly with lid and shake until well combined and emulsified.* Add more salt to taste if desired. Use right away or refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
* Alternatively, you can also whisk dressing together in a mixing bowl or put it into the bowl of a blender or food processor and whirl it up until well blended.
Recipe Credit: Natasha's Kitchen