Serves 4 people as a side dish.
- 1 small cauliflower
- 200g sea aster leaves and succulent stems
- 1 red onion (minced)
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes (halved or chopped)
- Juice of one lemon
- ½ cup of olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and put in a food processor. Blitz until the size of rice grains. Tip into a salad bowl.
- Roughly chop the sea aster, pop in the food processor and blitz until it looks like chopped parsley. Add to the salad bowl.
- Finely chop up the red onions, add to salad bowl along with the chopped cherry tomatoes. Mix everything together.
- Mix together the lemon juice and olive oil. Pour over the ingredients in the salad bowl and give it a give stir until mixed in well.
Recipe Credit: EatWeeds