Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 100g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil, plus a little extra for frying
1) Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
2) Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
3) Set a medium frying pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.
4) When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
5) Serve with berry compote, a squirt of lemon, or your favourite filling!
Once cold, you can layer the pancakes between baking parchment, then wrap in cling film and freeze for up to 2 months.
Recipe Credit: BBC Good Food