- 300 g Black Rice
- 400 g Cime di Rapa (you'll find this in Joe's Seasonal Selection box!)
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 2 Mozzarella di Buffala (order our authentic Italian Mozzarella here!)
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 handful of parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 180C. Thinly slice the sweet potatoes (you can use a mandolin if you have one). Brush the slices with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for about 15/20 minutes.
2) Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and cook the rice (according to package instructions).
3) Wash and trim the Cime di Rapa, discarding most of the stem. Chop it roughly. Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add the minced shallot and cook until softened, add the Cime di Rapa and sauté for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Cut the mozzarella into large pieces.
5) Present each element on the plate and drizzle with olive oil and chopped parsley.
Recipe + Photo Credit: @flexi_healthy_kitchen