Serves: 2 people
- 2 eggs
- 80-100 g mushrooms: chestnut mushrooms, girolles, mushroom mix, ceps…
- 50 g crème fraiche
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic, minced
- A small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 25 g butter
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 180C.
2) Clean the mushrooms with a knife, a brush or damp cloth/paper towel. Chop roughly.
3) Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the minced garlic and shallot, cook 2/3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes. Add the half of the crème fraiche. Season with salt and pepper. Add half of the fresh chopped parsley.
4) Divide the mushroom mixture into 2 greased ramekins and top with eggs.
5) Add the other half of crème fraîche on the white of the egg.
6) Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until the egg whites are set and the yolk runny.
7) Add some fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
Photo credit @flexi_healthy_kitchen