A slow-cooked lunch or dinner that will give you plenty of time to look after your guests.
- 2.5kg shoulder of lamb, bone in
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp English mustard
- 1 tbsp dried mint leaves
- 200ml lamb stock
- 100g demerara sugar
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
For the pomegranate and broad bean salad
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 150g small broad beans, blanched and skin removed
- 70g feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Flatbreads, to serve ...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.